Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Busy Busy Busy, Lazy

Saturday, my good friend Emily got married and I was in the wedding, so I was super busy with wedding-y things.  Friday I ate at my first cupcake bar.  Good cupcake, average quesadilla.  I guess I should have known that Mexican wasn't their strong suit.  I also got my first ever Mani-Pedi.  I was worried I would be judged on my gross feet (perhaps I was, but I don't speak whatever language the salon ladies spoke, so no worries there).  My toes are BEAUTIFUL!
The wedding was really nice and fun and I didn't have a hangover!  My camera was not with me the whole time, then it died.  Here are a few of the few I got:

Emily, fighting the wind.

Mike and Emily with the creepy photographer and fancy bear.

Bridesmaid bouquet... pretty
So, I've been lazy as far as projects go, so no Wip Wednesday for me today... I'm lucky I even got on the computer.  Enough for now.  sleepy....

No comments: