So, as a follow up to my last blog, here's an update:
Papers: organized and mostly read. Checkbook: balanced (a few times). "To Go" kit: made (in a cute little bag). BG Levels: Logged (in a cute little notebook). "Diabetes Cabinet" : Filled with EVERYTHING Molly needs, not organized. Got popsicle makers today. Molly still only likes to eat and Allyson still wants constant attention... Oh well.
Thank goodness for the upcoming good weather. Everything is better when you can go outside in the yard or on a walk or to the park.
We are going to be celebrating Passover tomorrow and Easter on Sunday. I'm a little worried about the timing and the carb counting for Molly. But I'm totally excited for the Matzo Ball soup. I love it!
Well, Allyson is bugging me to get off the computer so I will.
Monday, March 8, 2010
I have a lot to do. This is more for my benefit than anyone elses...
- organize the billions of papers and pamphlets from the hospital
- balance my check book
- make a to go kit
- figure out a good way to log Molly's blood glucose levels
- Organize our new Diabetes cabinet
- find good snacks and put them in 15 carb baggies
- buy a popsicle maker (to use with Crystal light because that would be a good free snack)
- read the billions of papers from the hospital
- figure out prescriptions and insurance stuff
- find out what Molly likes to do besides eat snacks
- Don't forget about Allyson