Saturday, June 11, 2011

Prebirthday Party

Last night at my mom's house we had dinner to celebrate my birthday and I got awsome gifts.  My mom got me two shirts, a gift card to Kohls, some tiny little weights so I can work out my not so tiny arms, and a pair of shorts.  I don't remember the last time I owned shorts that weren't cut from pants.  Not only am I going to have to tan up my thighs, I'm going to have to get back in the practice of shaving above my knees!  It's just too hot not to wear shorts anymore.  Watch out world, here come my legs!

  I also got three homemade cards from Nola and one from Janae.  And Janae got me a basil plant (three actually, in one pot) and a return address stamp that I have SO been wanting from Etsy.com .  I can't wait to send letters or invitations or whatever.  I actually had a dream about what kind of ink pad I'm going to buy for it.  It my dream it was a deep red.  I don't think I'll do that in real life.  Who knew I could be so excited about a stamp!

Also, because of the thunderstorm last night this happened:
So cute!

No comments: