Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wip #4

Finished:

Mystery project... a handmade chenille blanket.  I think it turned out super cute; maybe not super chenille-y looking, but I think that will improve with more washing and drying.  It's a gift for somebody, but I'm not saying who... it's a surprise! 

Molly was in need of pajamas so I made her a night gown.  It looks more like a moomoo, but it's comfy and cute.  She likes it, despite her look of sadness in the picture
.

Still Going:

I've actually been working on the cross stitched Artichoke.  I'm not sure why, though.  I'm not going to do anything with it when I'm done.  I think I just feel the need to finish it since I started it.  If anybody wants these cross stitched veggies, let me know and they are yours... for FREE!

The Zelda Pool Table Cover is still going... I think I'm close to putting the top together... then comes the quilting. sigh

Needs Attention:

Scrappy quilt
Owls

New:

I think the only thing new this week was Molly's Jammies.  And they were also finished, so Yay!

Recap:

Finished: 2
Last Weeks Total: 7
New: 1
This Weeks Total: 6

No comments: