Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wip Wednesday #5

It seems all I'm doing is these WIP blogs... but at least it's something for you to read for a minute or two at work.  I totally can't wait till Fall so I've decided to make Allyson's back to school clothes... I also have an idea to make a Halloween dress, but that's for some other day (before October).
Moving on...
Finished:
The annoying cross stitched veggies!! Finaly!  Now I don't know what to do with them.  I don't want them.  If you want them, let me know and they are yours for FREE!

I also started and finished this needle book.  I have lost all but two of my needles so I needed one badly.  I totally forgot to put a closure on it so that was kind of an afterthought and not so pretty... but it works!

These pants are the first of Allyson's Back-to-School wardrobe.  I got some really cheap ribbed knits at work (Joann) so her color scheme is going to be "Berries and Cream."  I have planned two pairs of leggings, shorts, pants, two shirts, and a dress.

Still going:


Lost in Space:

New:
the pants from above
the needle book from above
One of Allyson's School shirts (mentioned above)

Recap:
Last Week's total: 6
Finished:               3
New:                    3
This Week's total: 5 (I think there are two owls... I'll get on those soon so I can get them off this list)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Goodness.. You're so crafty, it makes me want to puke. I'm in awe of anyone who can actually use their sewing machine.

If your poor hard worked vegetables need a home, I'll find one for them.