Thursday, December 4, 2008

Facebook

I just joined Facebook yesterday. I think I hate it. I was on Myspace for a while and finally deleted my profile because it was getting pointless and rediculous. I think I feel the same about Facebook. I've already had two or three people that I'm not really friends with make me their friends on it. I don't really want to be updated everytime they comment on someone else's picture or whatever. I joined it to snoop on people that I haven't kept in contact with from highschool, but there's no information on there and you have to be their friend to even get that little bit of info. I'll give it a few days or a week and then probably delete that profile too. If there is a good reason to stay on Facebook, please let me know what it is.

4 comments:

hellocayce said...

By the way, if you are reading this and you are my friend on Facebook, you are not one of the three people I am referring to.

lucylucia said...

Ummm, I dln't know if there is really a good reason to stay. I have enjoyed contacting all of my old friends from Dallas, though. That's been the neatest thing for me.

Also, you've been "tagged". Do with with it what you will. ;)

Big B said...

Whew! I was beginning to think that I may be one of the three. Not really a reason to stay on- for some people it is the main way we communicate.

Anonymous said...

Give it time, Grandma, and you'll probably hate it less in time... maybe even like it. It really is just the same idea of myspace, but I think it's easier to get info on facebook with less effort. And if you want less info about certain people/activities, click on the "options" thing next to the stuff you don't want to see, and you can make the selection of "fewer stories". That's how I avoid hearing about people I didn't want to be friends with in the first place....like exboyfriends.