Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blasted Keyboard

I haven't bloged in awhl becase my keyboard is mesed up.   I hve decided not to correct the mistaes it makes ecause t's oo annoying  I'm ure i' annoying  t readas well.  Our keyd s cordles an dwoks n magic, so  feel that its no tsomethig I ca n fix wthout uing the dark arts.   If onlythe Haliwell ssisers actualy existed!  i thinkthe est solution is to by a keyoard that plugs nto the commputer; but I don't think Scot likes hngs with cords... alas, what am I to do???

(sorry for all the speling mistkes in this blog)

4 comments:

Mama Nae said...

you said dark arts, but since everything else was missing letters I was trying to decipher that phrase and I came up with Dark Parts... which didn't make sense... Then I realized that you were hoping the Halliwell sisters (from Charmed) could fix it... so you did mean Dark Arts... anyway, the Halliwell sisters are long retired, you may want to check with Harry Potter...

Emily said...

I really enjoyed that you referenced the dark arts and Charmed. Best of luck with your devil keyboard.

lucylucia said...

I enjoyed your magical references too! Accio humor!

Liz said...

Hey Cayce!
Congratulations! I gave you an award! Check out my recent post at http://operationtimeforliz.blogspot.com