Sunday, July 11, 2010

SLAM

We went to the St. Louis Art Museum on Saturday.  I haven't bee since we had kids because I thought they would destroy thousands of dollars worth of art.  They didn't!  I gave Allyson my camera and let her take pictures of whatever she wanted.  She took over 100 photos so I thought I would post a few here:

Here is a portrait of the photographer before we went into the museum


a Monet

Me, standing next to some Greek stuff, I think

Contemplating the art (Molly didn't sit still, ever)

"I thought this was REALLY shiny!"

An Art Deco mirror.  Look closely and you can see us all


"The rainbow one was my favorite"

"This one looks like Paper Mario"

Walking back to the van... tired.

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

Allyson is so smart. Seriously, I think she may be smarter than you. ha!