I finally finished Molly's stocking! I don't know if anybody really pays attention, but that was top on my list of things to get done. Now I can cross that off and move on to the next thing.
This thing took so long to make! It was less than a year, which was how long it took me to make Allyson's. Of course it's not perfect, but none of the other ones I've made are either. I do think it looks pretty good in the picture; after looking at it close up for months I was begining to wonder how it was going to turn out.
Hopefully this is the last stocking I have to make! Maybe some day I'll decide that neices and nephews need one of their own and make more... but usually by the middle of making them I start to get annoyed at them. We'll see.
Yay! It's finally done! Merry Christmas!