Monday, April 20, 2009

My Monday

Here's what I did today:

I was woken up at 4:30 by Allyson who had wet the bed. I got her out of her wet jammies and put her in my bed. By that time she had woken up Molly so I had to make a bottle and try to get her back to sleep. It worked so i got back into bed by 5:15 and woke up at 6:00 with Allyson and Molly. I barely spoke to Scott before he left for work. Not a good start to my day.
After breakfast, Allyson and i made Easter eggs out of construction paper (I know Easter is over but she doesn't). Then Janae called and we went over to her house. The girls decided to dress up in some of Nola's fairy dresses and litterally run around the house for about 10 minutes. We took them outside and they chased bubbles in their fairy dresses and it was really cute. That is untill Allyson decided she didn't want to be outside anymore and threw a horrible tantrum.
After calming down and eating lunch we left Janae's and came home. Allyson and Molly took short naps while I did nothing. It was a nice hour.
I started dinner around 3:30 (Baked chicken and stuffing and roasted broccoli). Scott gets off work around 2:45. He HAS to work out (at work) so he doesn't get home till 4:30 or 4:45. We ate dinner around 5:00 then Scott fell asleep on the recliner. At 5:45 he got ready for class and left at 6:00. I will be asleep when he gets home.
Since I started writing this I had to stop at least three times: One to calm down Molly because Allyson knocked her over. One to let Allyson play computer games. One to make a bottle and get Molly to sleep. It's taken me over an hour to write this and now that I'm looking at it I'm wondering why I'm writing it.
In general today wasn't too bad; it was actually pretty good. But I really hate that Scott spends no time at home on Mondays. At least I got to spend the first half of the day at Janae's house. The second half was full of me being tired and Allyson and Molly being needy. Oh well, that's life.

1 comment:

lucylucia said...

My monday felt wierd. I liek routine and I was all thrown off when I had to go grocery shopping and then install my new internet at home. It just made everything feel off. Blah.