Wednesday, March 4, 2009

10 Things I'll never say...

I was inspired by a list in a parenting magazine. I thought I'd write my own...

1. Oh! You went poop? Can I please wipe your butt?
2. Let's give her Mountain Dew instead of milk before bedtime to see how long it keeps her up.
3. I want to play "cooking" all day; it's SO fun
4. Oh, you don't want to go to bed now? Cool, lets just hang out instead.
5. I Love having macaroni and cheese and chicken nuggets everyday for lunch, LOVE IT
6. I hate it when I have to leave my house without the kids.
7. Could you please scream in the baby's face, I think she's been sleeping too long.
8. Three-year-olds are really good conversationalists
9. I could listen to "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" all year long and never get tired of it
10. Hey! Let's watch the Wiggles!

2 comments:

lucylucia said...

That's so funny!! Also, I really like the new blog design!

Mama Nae said...

When I first read that article I thought, "I could make a list and put it on my blog - wouldn't I be funny." Then when you were at my house and read the article yourself I said out loud, "I could make a list like that!" And then you siad (in a very snitty condescending voice) "...and then blog about it, ha ha ha"

So I didn't. Then I read this post. So I have one thing to say to you:
THIEF! THIEF! THIEF!
(yes, I know that's 3 things)