I was inspired by a list in a parenting magazine. I thought I'd write my own...
1. Oh! You went poop? Can I please wipe your butt?
2. Let's give her Mountain Dew instead of milk before bedtime to see how long it keeps her up.
3. I want to play "cooking" all day; it's SO fun
4. Oh, you don't want to go to bed now? Cool, lets just hang out instead.
5. I Love having macaroni and cheese and chicken nuggets everyday for lunch, LOVE IT
6. I hate it when I have to leave my house without the kids.
7. Could you please scream in the baby's face, I think she's been sleeping too long.
8. Three-year-olds are really good conversationalists
9. I could listen to "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" all year long and never get tired of it
10. Hey! Let's watch the Wiggles!