Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Something I recently made


So a few days ago I had a cup of coffee in the middle of the day so I was up past 10:00! I was looking around the internet and got an idea to make a dress for Allyson out of a pillowcase. There are a few mistakes and it's way to big because she was sleeping and I couldn't get measurements, but I think it's cute. Not bad for an hours work at 10:00 at night. I'll either fix it so it can fit her now or just keep it till it fits her (maybe in a year or two). I think I'll be buying more pillowcases to make dresses for the little girls I know.

2 comments:

Mama Nae said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I would like to request one - I may even have the pillowcase to donate.... (ummm not for me of course, but for the little one - the girl little one, not the boy)

lucylucia said...

You know what? You're pretty darned talented with a sewing machine. Maybe one day you could teach me how to use one - I have no clue.